We offer regional training to communities in New York such as Plattsburgh, Malone, Essex, Long Lake, Schroon Lake, and communities in Vermont such as Burlington, Shelburne, and Middlebury.
How does this work?
- We encourage an in person consultation for the first lesson (if possible) at either your house or at our training center in Saranac Lake, NY. At this first meeting, we’ll be able to meet your dog and assess where he or she is starting from in order to develop the most effective training plan. We’ll also get you started with training right away!
- For our next series of lessons, we will meet with you remotely via a video conferencing program. We’ll be able to coach you in real time – with a camera set up so it will be easy to see areas we can help to improve you and your dog’s skills and understanding.
- We will provide demonstrations of the skills you will develop with your dog during these remote live searches via screen sharing or live exercises with our dogs.
- These sessions will last an hour and provide you with plenty of one on one practice time with your dog!
- For more information on what’s included with our lesson packages in general, please visit: Private Lessons