We are open for outside lessons and lessons via video conferencing.
**We will be substituting a 20 minute private video lesson for your normal 1 hour group lesson. See here for specifics: COVID 19 Plans.**
And, check out our website for the next round of group lessons (see button below).
We offer a structured approach to group learning which is setup to provide the best learning opportunities for your dog. Here’s what you can expect from Mountain Hooves & Paws group lessons:
- Our class size is small (no more than 4 dogs/class). As a result, you and your dog will receive individual attention during lessons.
- We do not expect class dogs to be at the same level or have the same background in learning. We are happy to accommodate the differences.
- We use TAG teaching in order to teach humans as well as dogs with fully positive, encouraging methods. The classes are designed to enjoyable as well as fun!
- We have a particular learning progression unique to each class. In other words, we’ll need you to partake in every lesson or help us by completing a makeup 1/2 hour private lesson before the next class. The lessons build upon each other.
- If you know you will have to miss a lesson for any reason, you’ll have the opportunity to plan ahead! You can book a 1/2 hour private lesson at the training center as a makeup. We can reserve the makeup time for you as soon as possible.
- Our group classes are a commitment to your dog as well as the other participants in the class.
- In the Basic Manners as well as Precious Puppy classes, we will provide you with a treat pouch, clickers, and relevant reading materials.
We’ve created a full website with our Group Class information – so head over to it now and we’ll see you there!
[su_button url=”https://www.classes.mountainhoovespaws.com” target=”blank” background=”#23971d” size=”6″ center=”yes” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Group Class Website[/su_button]